Monday, August 29, 2005

None

Two more days to the end of the month. It's official: I haven't heard from NAC, so I guess my works have not been shortlisted. Nevertheless, I shall continue to draw.

Showed 1E4 'Grave of the Fireflies' part 2 today. I can't believe only one girl cried! (And of all people it's my 'champion' Meiling ... a girl who's totally out of touch with the real world.) Anyway, I guess the show is too mature for them. They are unable to read into the layers of meaning in the subtler bits of the show; either that or they are simply not paying attention or are distracted.

... ...

On life, well, I'm where I am. I've reached here, but so what? The journey has barely started.

At the canteen today, Kaile (an NPCC boy whom I'm not teaching) told me he wants to become an artist. On instances like this I always feel like sharing everything I know about art with him. I'm still recalling the Powerpoint presentations I did for 1E3, and wondered if they learnt anything from them at all...

Since June, I've only done about, say, five drawings? And most of these are done rather hastily.

On life yet again...

The previous weeks, my CD player is playing the haunting songs of Chihiro Onitsuka...currently, it's Natsukawa Rimi...tracks 2 and 5, and track 3...

I want to draw flowers. I want to draw a lot of flowers...I do not know why...I want to express a lot of beauty, solitude, loneliness, and pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home