Friday, December 02, 2005

ramblings

Everyone's in a bad mood at home...Dad is in a bad mood because Bro is asking money from him. I'm broke and in debt. Mum is upset that Uncle insists that I return to Malaysia for the coming New Year.

Anyhow, I had been faithfully working on my art and reading. I think I need to get some school work done soon.

I have a long wish list.

On music, Emi Fujita has a new album! I think it's called 'Rembrandt's Days'. Pretty cool cover too. The other exciting thing is (I know I'm a bit slow, but --) Cheer Chen's new album is an absolutely stupendous achievement! I'm also considering getting the 'Fans' selection of X-Japan's hits.' How how how? Kiroro's new album is also released, but they imported only one copy and is selling it at $70.

I shall not go into my books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home