Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I feel

rotten..whatever.

***

Recalling how many Saturday mornings were spent
Walking alone in the rain
Thinking of how I missed the forlorn days
I search the diary pages in vain

I wore a pair of worn-out shoes and a sad face
The canal and trees were still the same
I found my way to your address
And posted the envelope with your name

The crows were talking across the roads and street lamps
The sweeper was sweeping leaves and crushed refreshment cans
Our youth was spent struggling with growing pains
And it would end even if the pains don't end

Recalling how I sang the new song I learnt
As I sat on the roadside step
Watching the neighbourhood cats amuse themselves
With a fallen rusty bicycle chain

... ...

Some lines to amuse myself...

***

I need to become a better teacher...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home