Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Insecurities?

Fallen..
Slumber...(awaiting moment of awakening)
Lost and searching...

I miss my art books which are with Maxine.

I can be a conceptual artist, you know...even though I spend my days think about trees and dreaming about trees...this morning I thought about returning to grass. And as I was showering, I thought about painting a really beautiful and poetic tree, so beautiful that he who has eyes would be at a loss for words. I found that in Huang Binhong's painting (though of course, I can never paint like Huang Binhong or Corot) .

I have forgotten whom I did art for. I do not know why I still want to do any art. If anything, I am my own audience. If anything, I hope to inspire students (who need more than eyes to see and ears to hear).

***

There is a time for everything...a time for a long period of dry season and sterility, and a time for things to reveal and unfold.

I must, very patiently, await that sublime moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home